ImPRESS Press-On Manicure from Kiss has debuted a brand-new collaboration with LoveShackFancy.
The collection features six press-on manicure designs and two mommy and me matching designs in florals and comes in soft hues and vintage-inspired details and prints.
“Here at imPRESS Press-On Manicure, we constantly look for brand partners who can deliver trendy and inspiring designs for our nails,” said Annette DeVita-Goldstein, senior vice president of global marketing. “Collaborating with LoveShackFancy was a great fit for us and allows us to give fashion nail consumers another way to express themselves with the iconic LoveShackFancy florals.”
[Read more: Kiss Colors & Care unveils latest styling collection with JT collab]
The brand's manicure collection is patented with PureFit technology for a comfortable fit on the natural nails and SuperHold adhesive for long-lasting wear for up to seven days, the company said. Each kit contains 30 nails, a prep pad, a mini nail file and a manicure stick.
Designs part of the collection include:
- Rosie Peach Sky: Flowery pink fashion nails with reflective chrome accent nails that come in medium length and coffin-shaped;
- Lilac Crush: Flowery purple, pink and blue ombré fashion nails with rhinestone accents that come in medium length and coffin shapes;
- Citrus Candy: Flowery pink and white ombré fashion nails with glitter accents that come in medium-length and almond shapes;
- Blushing Lavender: Classic pinky-nude nails with lavender accent nails that come in medium length and almond shapes;
- Sunkissed Peach: Flowery pink and purple ombré nails that come with silver accents in short lengths and square shapes; and
- Hydrangea Blue: Flowery blue French design with matching accent nails in short and square lengths.
[Read more: Kiss Products’ imPRESS simplifies lash application]
In addition, Sunkissed Peach and Hydrangea Blue come in mini sizes. LoveShackFancy x imPRESS Press-On Manicure sets retail for $9.49 and $5.99 for the mini size.