KVD Vegan Beauty’s holiday launches feature a recycled palette
‘Tis the season for beauty gifts galore.
KVD Vegan Beauty wants to help beauty enthusiasts give the gift of glam this year by unveiling several new launches for the holiday season, including a fully recyclable eyeshadow palette with wet and dry glitter shadows.
Other holiday launches from the brand include shimmering eyeshadow dazzle sticks, its first-ever line of vegan false eyelashes and several gift bundles.
The full list of holiday launches from the brand include:
- The Edge of Reality Eyeshadow Palette, which is a fully recyclable palette that does not contain a mirror, magnets or metal hinges. It features 14 pigmented vegan eyeshadows, six blendable mattes and eight shimmers that can be applied either wet or dry;
- Dazzle Vegan Eyeshadow Sticks, featuring flecks of vegan pearls, the sticks contain a formula that is 36% water-based and is available in six shades — flash storm, electro bolt, force field, hail surge, lightning strike and thundercloud;
- Go Big or Go Home Vegan Lashes, are vegan false eyelashes that are available in three designs — dramatic, natural and full volume — and come with a latex-free vegan glue designed for secure adhesion when applying and a clean removal;
- Legendary Icons: Bestsellers Set, a set that contains a full-sized Tattoo Eyeliner, the Go Big or Go Home Mascara and a mini Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita;
- Mini Vinyl Lip Cream Set, which contains four mini shades of its XO Vinyl Obsession lip glosses in the Hollyhock, Blossom, Carnation and Tulip shades;
- Everlasting Stars: Liquid Lipstick Set, which contains a full-sized version of the brand’s vegan liquid lipstick in a trio of shades — Sanctuary, Crucifix and Ruthless; and
- Tattoo Liner Ornament, which was designed for those who are on the hunt for the perfect cat-eye.
KVD Vegan Beauty’s Edge of Reality palette, eyeshadow sticks, vegan lashes and bundle gift sets are now available for purchase online at Ulta.com, KVDVeganBeauty.com and Sephora.com.
The holiday launches can also be found in-store at Ulta Beauty and Sephora as well.