Lights Lacquer, the female-founded and Latina-owned brand started by influencer KathleenLights, is getting in the holiday spirit with its new holiday collection — Cabin Fever.
Inspired by the rustic allure of a cozy cabin retreat, the line’s color palette draws inspiration from the serene beauty of a vintage winter wonderland, the brand stated.
[Read more: OPI looks to the stars via Big Zodiac Energy collection]
Available in six shades, the collection includes:
- Bearly Frio: A baby peach shade with a diamond shimmer and crelly finish;
- By the Fireplace: A bright cardinal red color with a crème finish;
- Hopper: A cool taupe grey hue with a crème finish;
- I Smell Snow: A laurel green color with a diamond shimmer and crelly finish;
- Roast the Mallow: A bronzed caramel hue with a holographic finish;
- Un Poco Cocoa: A rose taupe shade with a crème finish; and
- My Favorite Things Nail Art Tattoos: A limited-edition launch that includes teddy bears, mushrooms, holly and berries, spices, deer and winter birds.
[Read more: Le Mini Macaron broadens footprint within Ulta Beauty]
Lights Lacquer’s Cabin Fever polishes retail for $11 each, $7 per nail tattoos, $16 per mug and $73 for the entire collection.