OPI is looking to the cosmos regarding the inspiration behind its fall 2023 collection.
The Big Zodiac Energy line from the brand features a color scope of hues that channel the elements of air, fire, earth and water.
“We look to the sky and stars for information, for clues to who we are and where we're going. But there's no need to look above for answers this time,” said OPI co-founder and brand ambassador Suzi Weiss-Fischmann. “OPI has seen into the future, and Big Zodiac Energy channels all the hottest colors for the season, from jewel tones with incredible depth to pearlescent hues with a contemporary edge.”
Featuring 12 elemental hues with one-of-a-kind pearls, celestial shimmers and a holographic effect, the earth-inspired shades feature sage, mint and gold; the water-inspired shades contain baby blue, cobalt and holographic silver; the fire-inspired shades include red, burgundy and gold; and the air-inspired shades feature white, navy blue and violet.
“Each shade represents an individual zodiac sign, and consumers can choose the colors that match their sun, moon, and rising signs, or mix and match shades to create other looks with more ruling planets and signs in their birth chart,” said OPI global director of color equity, Jill Bartoshevich. “The season’s top trend shade Scorpio Seduction is a shimmering cobalt blue that’s bold and has hidden depths, just like its namesake sign.”
Shades a part of the collection include:
- #Virgoals: A bronze pearl hue;
- Taurus-t Me: A mint green shimmer shade;
- Feelin’ Capricorn-y: A sage green shimmery shade;
- Pisces the Future: A light blue pearl hue;
- I Cancer-tainly Shine: A holographic silver shade;
- Scorpio Seduction: A cobalt peral shade;
- Kiss My Aries: A fiery red shimmery shade;
- Big Sagittarius Energy: A burgundy pearl color;
- The Leo-nly One: A bold gold pearl shade;
- Gemini and I: A soft white shimmer hue;
- Aquarius Renegade: A navy blue pearl shade; and
- Feelin’ Libra-ted: A shimmery violet color.
In addition, OPI partnered with astrology app Sanctuary to create horoscopes for each shade in the Big Zodiac Energy collection. Customers can choose a shade based on the zodiac season or their own personal sign for a reading.
Consumers can find OPI’s Big Zodiac Energy collection available in nail lacquers that will retail for $11.49 each and Infinite Shine colors for $13.99 each at professional salons, OPI.com, Ulta Beauty stores and Ulta.com and Amazon Beauty.