NYX Professional Makeup is channeling the world of Netflix’s “Sex Education” with its latest beauty collaboration.
The beauty brand recently rolled out a limited-edition collection inspired by the series, which features everything from a primer to an eyeshadow palette and more.
[Read More: NYX Professional Makeup, Tetris launch limited-edition line]
Products part of the collaboration include:
- First Base Blurring Primer, a lightweight, non-drying blurring primer that minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines, while also keeping makeup looking fresh for up to 12 hours;
- Magic Maker Shadow Palette, featuring six jewel-toned shades that were inspired by Eric’s style, the palette can be used all over the lid, as well as on the cheeks and cheekbones to brighten and highlight the areas;
- Juicy Secret Lip Gloss, available in the shade Bit of Honey, the product was inspired by Aimee’s secret for a creamy and buttery shine on the lips. Featuring a smooth application, the product melts onto the lips, leaves behind a sweet scent, does not leave behind a sticky feeling and gives lips a sheer to medium coverage;
- Bush Tamer Instinct Brow Styler, an eyebrow styler that will help users channel their inner Maeve. It provides up to 16 hours of extreme hold that is transparent, flake-resistant and dries into a non-sticky finish;
- Jumbo Eye Pencil Set, available in AV Club, the six multi-use eye crayons can be used on the tear line, outer corners, all over the lid and as a highlighter or shadow base. Featuring a creamy formula that is smooth and glides on easily on application, each shade was inspired by the “Sex Education” wardrobe; and
- Always On Top Matte Setting Spray, featuring a lightweight and long-lasting formula, it looks to leave makeup with a matte finish that does not move. Channeling the spirit of Otis, the spray also does not transfer or smudge.
Consumers can find NYX Professional Makeup’s limited edition “Sex Education” collection for purchase online at nyxcosmetics.com. Season three of the Netflix series premieres on Sept. 17.