Schick Hydro is no more.
The razor brand has undergone a rebrand and is now known as Schick Hydro Skin Comfort.
With this new rebrand, which includes several innovations to the personal care tool itself, are a return to digital and television advertising with the “Your Skin Has Feelings” platform.
Through this platform, the brand is focused on providing men with the freedom to shave when and any preferable way, while also spotlighting diversity and the shaving needs each product was designed for.
Circling back to the tools, new launches include:
- The Stubble Eraser, which looks to cut through seven days of stubble growth. Featuring a patented, deeply-grooves comb, it aims to get rid of stubble by lifting and straightening the hair before reaching the blade to mitigate tugging and pulling;
- Sensitive and Dry Skin Razors, which feature not one but five skin guards for extra protection, as well as five blades for a close and comfortable shave. The sensitive razor contains aloe and pro-vitamin B5, while the sensitive option is infused with coconut oil and ceramides;
- The Slim Head Sensitive Razor, which was designed with comfort in mind when it comes to catering to those with sensitive skin. Consisting of a slim-head design to make getting a close shave easy, it contains seven cushioning gel pools with aloe and pro-vitamin B5; and
- The 4 In 1 Groomer, which shaves, creates edges, trims and protects. Featuring a power trimmer and comb, as well as three adjustable settings, it contains seven cushioning gel pools with aloe and pro-vitamin B5, as well as five skin guards for protection and five blades for a close shave.
There also is an entry into the men’s grooming category, which includes a face wash, shave cream and post-shave balm. These launches feature:
- Face Wash, which is a gentle exfoliant with coconut oil and vitamin E. Created to be gentle on the skin, it can help prep for shaving and contains a non-irritating formula that does not clog pores and is free of parabens;
- Shave Cream, which fights razor bumps via green tea and aloe. Formulated to provide comfort while shaving, it is a non-foaming cream that conditions and soothes skin while also protecting from irritation and razor bumps; and
- Post-Shave Balm, which calms and soothes skin with chamomile and vitamin E. Featuring a formula that aims to moisturize skin, it also soothes skin after shaving and protects from irritation.
Each of Schick Hydro Skin Comfort’s new launches are available for purchase online at Schick.com, as well as at Amazon.com, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Kroger and Dollar General.