Swisse Wellness targets skin, immunity health
Swisse Wellness is bringing its Jelly range and Australian clay masks to shelves in the United States.
Formulated using botanicals, antioxidants, vitamins and naturally sourced ingredients, the products looks to appeal to on-the-go consumers, the company said.
The San Diego-based company’s Jelly line, developed for the U.S. market, features three portable alternatives to tablets and gummies that fit in with busy lifestyles.
All products in the Jelly range are plant based, gelatin-free and contain such ingredients as yerba mate, green tea, manuka honey, elderberry, goji berry and aloe vera.
"We're thrilled to offer our consumers a new and convenient way to get a nutrient boost for the body, brain and beauty needs that truly fits into their on-the-go lifestyles," North America vice president Kimberly Weld said. "While the range looks and feels different than Swisse's heritage products, they are still formulas based in science, made with premium ingredients, in alignment with the brand's commitment to quality and efficacy."
Featured products in the Jelly line include:
- Focus Boost Jelly supports brain function, memory and concentration in a blueberry cherry flavor that retails for $25. It contains green tea extract, yerba mate and Cera-Q, a silk protein hydrolysate that supports cognitive functions;
- Immune Support Jelly looks to boost immune function with zinc, selenium, elderberry and manuka honey. Available in an orange passionfruit flavor, it retails for $25; and
- Beauty Boost Jelly supports radiant skin with marine collagen, goji berry extract, manuka honey and aloe vera in a raspberry rose flavor. It also retails for $25.
"With a light texture that won't stick to your teeth the way gummies do, jellies are like a healthy jelly shot you can eat slowly or take all in one squeeze," Swisse ambassador Erin Palinski-Wade said. "The jellies provide quick nutritional boosts that help support several focus needs, from the inside out."
The Australian clay masks, which are 95% natural and were formulated with premium ingredients, are free of sulfates, parabens and other harsh chemicals, the company said.
The full line of clay masks includes:
- Manuka Honey Cleansing Clay Mask with Charcoal & Australian Kaolin Clay features aloe vera extract, charcoal, and Norwegian kelp and red algae. The clay mask, ideal for blemish-prone skin, cleanses and purifies. It retails for $19.99;
- Blood Orange Brightening Clay Mask with Turmeric & Australian Yellow Kaolin Clay contains niancinamine and eleuthero ginseng. The mask looks to nourish and brighten skin, as well as provide a natural glow. It retails for $19.99;
- Matcha Tea Clarifying Clay Mask with Shiitake Mushroom & Australian Green Kaolin Clay features algae extract and tea tree oil to restore and replenish dull complexions. It retails for $19.99; and
- Cranberry Pore Perfecting Clay Mask with Dragon Fruit & Australian Pink Clay has lemon extract and willow bark to help refine and tighten pores. It retails for $19.99.
"Our signature natural skin care line is well-known and beloved in Australia, so we're excited to bring the long awaited Australian clay mask range to North America, responding to increased interest in skin care and face masks, specifically," Weld said. "The masks offer a truly premium and luxurious skin care experience made with natural ingredients like blood orange, manuka honey, matcha tea, dragon fruit, cranberry and turmeric."
Consumers can find Swisse Wellness’ Jelly range and Australian clay masks on Amazon.