Summer is in full swing and CoverGirl is embracing the warmer temperatures with several new additions.
The beauty brand is unveiling its new collection of summer launches, which includes 60 SKUs across such categories as mascara, concealer, pressed powder and even eyeshadow palettes.
New launches include:
- Clean Liquid Foundation, formulated for normal skin, this lightweight foundation provides even coverage, blends easily, contains a water-based formula, is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, and is available in 14 shades;
- Clean Matte Oil-Control Liquid Foundation, created for those with oily skin, it contains oil-absorbing powders that help with shine control that does not over-dry the skin. Suitable for those with sensitive skin, its formula is lightweight and breathable, and available in 15 shades;
- Easy Breeze Brow 24HR Ink Pen, available in four water-resistant shades, it looks to help give users a fluffy micro bladed look that lasts up to 24-hours;
- Exhibitionist Ultra Matte Lipstick, created to hydrate and increase lip moisture, it features a transfer-resistant formula that is long-wearing, lightweight, high impact in color and available in 16 shades;
- Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara, available in two new waterproof varieties, it contains a clean, vegan and cruelty-free formula that is solvent-based, delivers up to six times more volume, and features such ingredients as argan and marula oils;
- Outlast Extreme Wear Pressed Powder, which provides full coverage without caking. Featuring a life-proof and transfer-resistant formula, is provides up to 16 hours of wear, contains micro-pigments and powders to control shine and is available in eight shades;
- Outlast Extreme Wear Concealer, featuring a lightweight and full coverage formula, it provides smooth and even coverage to hide imperfections, blemishes or under-eye circles. Containing a non-greasy formula, it also does not transfer, crease or flake is waterproof and available in 20 shades;
- Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Full Coverage Liquid Foundation, which contains all the benefits of a primer, foundation and concealer in one. Featuring a naturally flawless finish, it does not transfer and also is humidity- and sweat-proof. Containing SPF 18, it is easily blended into the skin without caking and is available in 21 shades; and
- TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes, featuring an upgraded formula with less fallout, as well as crease and fade-proof shades. Containing rich color with intense pigments, it is blendable and available in two new shades — That’s Rad and Desert Heat.
Though those aren’t the only new launches the beauty brand has up its sleeve. CoverGirl also is adding three new products to its Clean Fresh line.
The Dreamland collection, which will be available exclusively at Ulta Beauty, contains products that are free of such ingredients as talc, parabens, formaldehyde, phthalates, mineral oil and sulfates.
Products part of the line include:
- Creamy Eye Shadow Stick, featuring a smooth formula that glides onto lids, its easily blendable and available in six shades;
- Blush Palettes, containing a creamy powder formula that contains lightweight oils, it delivers a natural flush of color that compliments a variety of skin tones and comes in three varieties; and
- Lip Stylo, a lipstick with a high shine finish, it features a creamy formula that leaves lips feeling soft, smooth and moisturized, and comes in six shades.