Products part of the collection include:
- El Professor Palette, inspired by la Pasion del Professor, the palette contains nine hyper-pigmented shades that are saturated, and retails for $18;
- Gold Bar Brush, designed to help with touchups, it can help blend makeup and buff cream or powders onto the skin for a smooth finish;
- Gold Bar Highlighter, featuring tones inspired the riches of the vault in the series, the highlighters contain a reflection and creamy texture and retail for $18 each;
- La Casa Bullet Lip, a creamy lipstick that comes in two shades inspired by the Tokio and Nairobi characters on the series;
- La Casa Epic Ink Liner, containing a smooth formula, it comes in a black shade with an ultra-fine tip that allows for a clean and sharp application;
- Mask Mirror, retailing for $22, it features the show’s signature Salvador Dali mask on the back; and
- Mask Palette, featuring 32 richly pigmented shades inspired by the resistance, it retails for $40.
[Read More: NYX Professional Makeup, Tetris launch limited-edition line]
Consumers can find the entire NYX Professional Makeup, “Money Heist” collaboration available for purchase online at nyxcosmetics.com for a limited time.