Revlon drops ’80s-inspired Wonder Woman collection
Revlon is celebrating Wonder Woman’s return to the big screen with a limited-edition line of cosmetics.
The Revlon x Wonder Woman 1984 line, which was inspired by the film, features all new products and a selection of its classics emblazoned with the heroine’s iconic logo.
Featuring shimmery, matte, glossy, vivid, smoky and classic shades, products that are part of the collection include:
- The Face and Eye Palette, a limited-edition offering, features 10 bold shades that include saturated pigments in mattes, metallics and pearls. It retails for $14.99;
- Liquid Armor Glow Pot, a universal liquid highlighter with a jelly-like texture that glides onto the skin, leaves behind a buildable champagne gleam finish and comes in the Golden Lasso shade. It retails for $11.99;
- Warrior Glitter Lip Color, available in Fight For It and Gear Up shades, is a liquid lipstick that transforms from matte to a multidimensional glitter finish. It retails for $10.99;
- Super Lustrous Lipstick contains vitamin E and provides users with high-impact color and moisturizing. It retails for $8.49 and will be available in four limited-edition shades — Strike First, Justice for All, Truth Seeker and Raise Your Fists;
- Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lipstick, a lightweight, non-drying matte lipstick with a smooth feel, contains agave, moringa oil and cupuacu butter for smooth lips. It retails for $8.49 and will be available in two limited-edition shades — Super Heroine and Amazon;
- Kiss Melting Shine Lipstick is infused with coconut oil and shea butter for a high shine finish and hydration, contains a button applicator for a fresh product application, and is available in Courageous and Hot-Spirited shades. It retails for $9.99;
- Fearless Black Liquid Liner is an ultra-black liquid liner that is easy to apply, provides dramatic color, has a glossy and high shine finish, and retails for $8.99;
- Transforming Effects Eye Powders is dual-ended; packed with iridescent, silky soft powders; can be layered over black eyeliner for a holographic effect, and retails for $9.99;
- So Fierce Mascara provides length, does not clump or smudge, has 24-hour wear, contains 252 multilayered bristles to comb and grab lashes, and retails for $8.99;
- So Fierce Vinyl Liner provides a high-impact and lacquer-like color, is both waterproof and smudge proof, and comes in Midnight Mystery, Mighty Mocha and Force of Steel shades. It retails for $8.99;
- Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish provides high shine and intense color payoff, does not dry or streak, and comes in three shades — Cherry on Top, Birthday Suit and So Shady. It retails for $9.99;
- Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse gives users a plush and soft matte color, contains a gel formula that is free of wax, and comes in four shades — Red Hot, Death Valley, Earthy and Scorpion Red. It retails for $9.99;
- ColorStay Glaze Sticks Eye Shadow features a creamy formula infused with metallic and duo chrome pigments in Gilt and Sapphire shades. It retails for $7.99 and provides all-day wear without fading, creasing or smearing;
- ColorStay Crème Eye Shadow, which retails for $7.99, contains a high-pigment and blendable color in matte or shimmer finishes, is waterproof, has 24-hour wear, and is available in three shades — Caramel, Chocolate and Black Currant;
- ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner comes in the Blackest Black shade, contains a waterproof color that does not smudge or smear, and retails for $8.49;
- Super Lustrous Nail Enamel, which retails for $5.99, features crème and metallic shades, has a chip-resistant film to strengthen and protect nails, and comes in five shades — Sultry, Fearless, Tempting, Hypnotic and Revlon Red; and
- Compact Mirror, a compact mirror emblazoned with the Wonder Woman logo, retails for $6.99
The full collection of products are available this summer at drug and mass retailers across the nation, as well as on Revlon.com.