Featuring an exclusive eyeshadow palette that pairs warm shades of gold and tangerines with icy blues and silvery grays, the Big Bad Beauty Looks line also consists of lash and liners in limited edition packaging.
Products part of the collection include:
- Big Bad Eyeshadow Palette, containing 10 long-wearing and creaming powder shadows;
- So Fierce Big Bad Lash Mascara, featuring a double-sided brush, delivers volume, a fanned-out lash look, and comes in black, blackest black and waterproof black shades;
- So Fierce Mascara, a smudge-proof mascara that does not clump, delivers length and comes in black, blackest black and blackened brown shades;
- So Fierce Vinyl Liner, a creamy and colorful pencil that delivers a lacquer-like sheen and comes in midnight mystery and might mocha shades;
- Chrome Ink Liquid Liner, a long-wear, molten metal color that contains a plush tapered tip and comes in bronzage and gunmetal shades;
- ColorStay Sharp Line Eyeliner, featuring a slim tapered tip, delivers thin lines, contains a waterproof formula that does not smudge, transfer or smudge and lasts up to 24 hours; and
- ColorStay Eyeliner, a pencil that glides on easily, is waterproof and comes in black and black brown shades.
[Read More: Drunk Elephant expands distribution to Ulta Beauty]
Currently, the Revlon x Megan Thee Stallion Big Bad Beauty Looks collection is available online at Revlon.com.